Your Ads Here

Your Ads here

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Veena Malik arrested in India..........

   By Jitender Singh Nov 25th, 2012
Hyderabad: One of Bollywood’s most controversial actresses Veena Malik was seen in Hyderabad jail, cultural city of India, a number of days back, giving a blow to her fans who believed that she has been apprehended.
Though, the fact of the matter is that she was not been held or imprisoned by the Hyderabad police but Veena was busy on shooting her Telugu Movie “Nagna Satyam” directed by Rama Rao.
Pointing out some details about her role in the film notorious Veena said, “It’s a very toughest part of my movie because the feeling which I get while arrested is speechless. In the four wall of imprisonment I lost my happiness and freedom. I am happy to get the experience of it and give my best of it.”
She leads on explaining her experience in the prison saying, “I can understand the torture, the trauma which celebrities suffer through their imprisonment it’s very difficult.”
The reports regarding her presence in jail hit the media which made people believe that she has probably been arrested by the local police over some crime but in reality she was on shoot of her new forthcoming movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY NEWS BLOG

My News Blog.....